Company name and LOGO interpretation
Explanation of the name "Audit":
· "Australia" is the homonym of Audi, borrowing from the technology leader in the automotive industry-Audi, which implies that the company has advanced technology.
· "Australia" and "land" mean that we will be proud of the earth and be among the forefront of the industrial automation industry.
· "T" refers to the English homophony of Techniques.
· The LOGO pattern resembles a sine wave and an electrical symbol like a resistance, which means that our company is an electrical industry enterprise engaged in transmission control.
· When the LOGO pattern is split, it looks like three people side by side, implying our sincere cooperation and united team spirit.
· The green circle represents an environmentally friendly earth.
· The English logo indicates that Aodite Electric, which is committed to green and environmental protection, is just as the sun rises above the horizon, and the company's prospects are vibrant.
· ADT is the abbreviation of Altitude electrical techniques, which means "high altitude" electrical techniques.